Thursday, October 7, 2010
Good for a Wildcat: FIRST DOWN!
As I sit here in my apartment tonight watching my Cats take on the Huskers, I have a lot of emotions. For one, I have an extreme sense of missing Manhattan. Something about The Bill rocking after the Cats hold Nebraska off on 3rd down makes me wish so badly that I was there cheering on the purple and white. But after that I have a sense of pride. I'm proud of where I spent my 3 and a half years. And I'm proud that I can call everyone in that stadium family. When you graduate from K-State you become a part of a group that you won't find anywhere else. There is a reason it's called Bill Snyder Family Stadium. We are family. We are K-State.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
plus, you love bill. i mean you have pictures together and all!
ReplyDelete