I get excited about the little things in life. Don't we all? There's a great joy in so many little things in a day!
I like lists, so I'm going to make one of my favorite little things in life. Yes, this also pleases the OCD demon that lives in my head. =)
-New pens
-Trixie doing a new trick
-Finding a new hair product that works better than the old one
-My heifer setting up perfectly
-Finding a new recipe
-Easter Candy
-Finishing a book
-Hearing my parents tell me "Good job!"
-Seeing my siblings succeed
-Agvocating
-Facebook and kwalk's korner comments
-Eating a bowl of cereal for dinner
-Finding the perfect *whatever* for my apartment
-Fitting a good leg
-Licking the middle out of a Double Stuffed Oreo
-Completing a project, no matter how small
-Funny, one liner text messages
-Hearing an oldie-but-goodie on the radio
-Grills, not the ones you put in your mouth
-Pictures
-Looking at my K-State diploma
-Knowing I put in a hard day's work
-Giving the perfect gift
-Vacuuming
-Watching an old movie
-Making a new mix cd
-The smell of fresh cut grass
-A good workout
-Random blogs
Every day we should find at least one thing to be happy about. After all, we only get one life so live it! Smile and seize the carp! I mean day! =)
Love it! I eat cereal for dinner all the time.
ReplyDelete