Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Bucket List

Everyone has one. Here's mine, in no particular order.

-Ski in the mountains
-Learn to snowboard
-Take an Alaskan cruise
-Travel Australia
-Travel Europe
-See California, just once for the life experience
-Vacation in the middle of nowhere, again
-Be a Mac user
-Buy a brand new vehicle
-Do something extreme (i.e. skydiving, bungee jumping, etc)
-Lay on a beach and do nothing for a week
-Experience a Fake Patty's Day
-Build my dream house
-Make a quilt out of my t-shirts
-Master the art of Italian cuisine
-Make another trip to NYC
-Go to a game at Wrigley, which is hard for me to actually say
-Camp in Yellowstone
-Have the coolest kitchen ever
-Become a photographer
-Two words--VEGAS, BABY!
-Go to the World Series, preferably when the Cardinals are playing in it
-Attend all the major stock shows in the US
-Become the world's best cinnamon roll chef
-Own an iPhone (once Verizon picks it up of course, none of that AT&T bullshit)

I'm sure I will think of more (or do things and say that should've been on my list [ie dancing on the bar in Rusty's Other Side to Pour Some Sugar on Me, sleeping on top of my car after a party, etc.]) at some point.

kwalk

2 comments:

  1. You and I both have the same dream!!! I want a quilt made out of my t-shirts too! I already have them boxed up and ready for someone to get started on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can check that dancing on the bar at Other Side off -- that one is donedy. Love, Buzzard

    http://buzzardsbeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete